What is NAD+?
Regulate the rate of active cells
A necessary molecule to survive
Provide more than 95% of the energy for the body
Maintain liveliness and youthfulness of human being
The DNA of our cells is naturally worn out every day while the body has a corresponding self-reparation system that takes place for over 10,000 times a day. NAD+ exists in all living cells as a prerequisite for assisting the DNA reparation process to do its magic for maintaining one’s vitality and sustaining our lives.
Why does NAD+ decline in our body?
Back in 2012, researchers at University of New South Wales examined the NAD+ content in humans of different ages, the results showed a clear decline in NAD+ levels with age.
Lower NAD+ level results in mitochondrial dysfunction, glucose intolerance and cellular senescence to name just a few.
Decreasing NAD+ level causes aging phenomenon
To help the process of cell activating and healthy aging, we should boost NAD+ level with Puerfons NMN12000 Premium Anti-aging Capsules to enhance:
- Anti-aging: Inhibit the aging of cells, enhance the lifespan and metabolism of living cells
- Cellular health: Boost cellular energy and self-reparation ability
- Brain functions: Activate brain cells for higher attentive and concentration ability, improve memory descending problem
- Sleeping quality: Help insomnia and fight physical fatigue
- General body functions: Improve cardiovascular, liver health, muscle quality and exercise endurance