Get 15% Off First Purchase
Cell Activator Capsules
Comprehensive formulation of NMN, resveratrol and vitamin B complex (B1, B2, B3, B6, B12). It supports:
- Activate Cell Regeneration & Metabolism
- Enhance Immunity
- Improve Body Overall Performance
- Support Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory
- Fight Fatigue
- Young people who often feel tired
- Working people who deal with high-pressure duties daily
- Adults and the elderly who intend to age healthily
- HK$698HK$593ENJOY 15% OFF
- Specifications: 30 Capsules
- Country of origin: The United States
Each capsule contains 100mg of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN), 50mg of Resveratrol, 100mg of Thiamine Vitamin B1, 100mg of Riboflavin Vitamin B2, 100mg of Niacin Vitamin B3, 100mg of Pyridoxine Vitamin B6 and 1000mcg of Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12.
Other ingredients incl. microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin, water.
Take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
A CLOSER LOOK
Puerfons’ capsules ensure supplementing the lost nutrition and vitality of individuals by enhancing the level of NAD + in human body.
- NMN: A proven effective precursor of NAD+
- Resveratrol: To multiply the impacts synergistically
- Vitamin B complex: Essential nutrients for functioning the human body
- Promote metabolism and prevent aging
- NMN increases NAD + levels and repairs damaged DNA
- Activate longevity protein Sirtuin 1-7 to maintain youthful vitality
- Accelerate cell metabolism and promote cell growth (including helping to make red blood cells to prevent anemia)
- Promote brain vitality
- Improve general health and body overall performance
- Vitamin B complex (including B1, B2, B3, B6, B12) are essential nutrients for the human body
- Generate energy for the human body during metabolism
- Maintain and enhance functions of immunity, nerves, heart, muscles, digestive system, etc.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Reduces oxidative stress and active oxygen species
- Resists free radicals* and maintains the skin’s anti-aging ability
- Inhibit the activation of pro-inflammatory cells and nitric oxide synthase gene to reduces the stimulatory response of inflammation
- Maintain muscle health
*Free radicals are known for causing damage to cells, proteins and DNA. They are associated with various of human disease, including cancer, atherosclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and many others. Aging can be defined as a gradual accumulation of free-radical damages.
- Fight fatigue
- Improve sleeping quality
- Raise concentration level and eliminate fatigue